Message from Canadian Alliance Terminals President
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, I want you to know that Canadian Alliance Terminals Inc is doing everything we can to support our customers, employees and suppliers through this difficult time. I can assure you that we’re taking added precautions to keep our customers, employees and suppliers safe.
Our number one priority is the Health & Safety of Customers, Employees and Suppliers.
To this objective we are doing the following:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning within our facilities with an approved commercial disinfectant.
- Increased the availability of alcohol-based hand cleaning agents for the use our employees use throughout the day.
- Trained all of our employees in the hand washing protocols recommended by BC’s Provincial Health Authority and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Issued a directive to all employees with COVID-19 protocols.
- Placed COVID-19 Posters at the entrances to our facilities to increase awareness.
While no cases have been reported at any of our locations, our company is committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our action plan, please reach out to me directly.